Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Christmas Carol Tea

A Plentiful Holiday Feast ~ Christmas Carol Tea
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Miss Belinda's Festive Holiday Salad
Mixed Salad Greens, Dried Cranberries, Romano Cheese
Bah! Humbug! Orange Raspberry Vinaigrette

Scrooge's Warm Sage Spiced Sausage Rolls
Jacob Marley's Cranberry Meatballs
The Ghost of Christmas Past Pumpernickel Rounds
The Ghost of Christmas Present Blue Cheese & Pear
The Ghost of Christmas Future Roast Beef with Garlic Cream
Christmas of 1843 Apple Brie Crostini

The Three Spirit's English Cream Scones
Mrs. Cratchit's Famous Pumpkin Pecan Scones
Mock Clotted Cream, Lemon Curd, Strawberry Jelly
Oranges, Pineapple, Strawberries

Ebenezer's Egg Nog Cream Puffs
Old Fezziwig's Date & Walnut Mince Bars
Tiny Tim's Favorite Golden Spiced Ginger Biscuits

5 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh that sounds so good! Yummmy! It's almost lunch time and roast beef with garlic cream sounds like the perfect thing to eat.

I love your theme too! Now I am already thinking what theme I will have for next year. I wish my head would just turn off for awhile and rest.

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

Yummy!! Nancy, you're amazing...I wish I could attend! Thanks for sharing! Donna (IA)

Laura Schaefer said...

Mmmm...sounds delightful!

Linda Jennings said...

Fabulous menu!! Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful evening of yummy food and excellent program. It was a great part of Christmas season festivities. - JP