Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Tea ~ 2009



Cream cheese Snowflakes
Baked Cranberry Relish
Assorted Crackers

Caraway Tomato Soup
Toasted Tree crouton

Almond Chicken Salad in Tart Shell
Cucumber & Onion Triangles with Parsley Edge
Raspberry and Brie Mini Tart
Blue Cheese & Asparagus Rollups
Baked Sausage Rolls
Herbed Cheese with Ham and Jezebel Sauce

Traditional English Cream Scone
Pumpkin Pecan Scone
Mock Clotted Cream, Lemon Curd, Jelly
Orange Slices and Pineapple Cubes

Toffee Bon Bon
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cakette with White Chocolate Tree

8 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

I just love tea food and your plates of food sound and look so delicious. I love the cream cheese snowflake idea, very clever.

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

It sounds wonderful! Since I can't come, I'll have a cup of tea right now!
~Nancy

Marlena said...

Gosh, I wish I still lived in PA, just to join you for tea - beautiful!

Time Traveling in Costume said...

Oh yum! And here I am planning my own Boxing Day Tea menu.
Val

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

Oh my Nancy...you went all out! So lovely...I wish I could treat myself!! Thanks for sharing...I always enjoy admiring your work...just lovely.

Donna (IA)

parTea lady said...

What a wonderful Holiday Tea menu. The food looks so delicious - sure wish I could be there.

YourTeaLife said...

Looks delicious and inviting. I love the toasted Christmas tree crouton. It's in the details.

Linda Jennings said...

What a beautiful and delicious menu. I wish I could join you for tea.