Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

The tea themed tree is in its place...adorned with all types of tea related ornaments, a few tea caddies, some jewelry pieces, even a bookmark.  Anything having to do with tea might be found on the tree or under the tree.  A swirl of cloth with colorful teapots circles the tree and a miniature teaset sits below it, waiting for little hands to enjoy a pretend tea party.

If you look closely, you might find this small enamel tea pot, adorned with holly leaves and berries.
Or this sweet Spode tea pot with a colorful plaid holiday ribbon, a Christmas present from years past.

Or this fragile little teapot, hanging gaily from the tree. 
It's a tree full of discoveries! 

8 comments:

Steph said...

Yesterday was definitely Christmas Tree Day around here! It seemed like every fourth car has a tree on top.

Steph said...

Yesterday was definitely Christmas Tree Day around here! It seemed like every fourth car has a tree on top.

herbslifestyle@gmail.com said...

What a creative idea, the tea tree, there is a family with 8 children, 6 little girls and I would love to make a small one to surprise them on Christmas. Obviously not as luxurious as yours but one with tea samplings and a tea set for them underneath. How FUN!

Antiques And Teacups said...

I LOVE your tree! I have a tea themed one as well...it's so much fun!
Ruth

Marilyn Miller said...

It is always so fun to see the tea Christmas trees. I love all the different ornaments I am seeing.

parTea lady said...

Your tea themed tree is lovely. I enjoy putting up my Christmas tea tree too.

Angela McRae said...

Ohhhh! I never thought of adding a tea-themed fabric tree skirt. Next year! (Thanks for the inspiration!)

GardenOfDaisies said...

I really like your tea tree! I have 4 little teapot ornaments that hang on my big tree in the living room. There was another blogger who had a big tree with real teacups hanging from the branches... and now I can't remember who that was... I'll have to put on my thinking cap!