Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tea cup Thursday

Running behind schedule, but better late than never, I thought I better share this teacup before it's January.  We're happy to join Miss Spenser and others for Tea cup Thursday.

The newest addition to the holiday tea cup collection is this beautiful Royal Albert, bone China, made in England, Flower of the Month series which features the Christmas Rose.
With its cheerful white blossoms and delicate shades of red, pink, and green with red berries and holly leaves, it has been a joy to place this on the holiday table.  A special thank you to sister Marj for finding this treasure, and presenting it to me early so that I could enjoy it throughout the season.

1 comment:

Angela McRae said...

Cheers to Marj for sharing and to you for sharing with us! I did not know there were whole trios in this series!